Our CEO, Christian Cotichini, sat down and reflected on what 2018 meant for HeroX and what 2019 (and beyond) have in store. Here are some of the highlights:
- This has been a transformational year, internally and externally, for the HeroX team. Several new platform features that were released that have made crowdsourcing easier and even more awesome.
- We’ve had the opportunity to bring on so many amazing clients including General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Deutche Telecom, and Anheuser-Busch InBev. Not to mention our continued relationships with the NASA Tournament Labs and MaRS Discovery District.
- Our community of innovators continues to grow and impress us all of the time! From A.I. programmers and data scientists, to designers, students, lawyers and everything in-between.
- Biggest lesson for 2018: it is impossible to underestimate the power of the crowd and there is so much hunger for opportunity to innovate and solve problems.
Looking forward to 2019...
- Our main goal is advocating the power of the crowd.
- Showing all organizations that partnering with the crowd is a winning strategy and can fit into virtually any business or organization.
- The more that we share the innovation with the crowd globally, the more we enrich the world.
I am most excited about…
- All of the amazing challenges that we will be working on.
- HeroX is one of the best places to work because everyday we are speaking to another organization that is working on a breakthrough innovation that we are able to help facilitate.
We hope everyone enjoyed 2018 as much as we did, and we're looking forward to seeing you in 2019. Have a safe and Happy New Year!