The Winning Design
If you win, your design will be printed on one of HeroX Banners and proudly presented at this years Crowdsourcing Week and other amazing events!
Submissions must meet the following guidelines to be eligible for submission:
1.) Fit the specifications:
Document Trim Size
33.13" x 86.18"
84.1 x 218.9 cm
1656 x 4309 pixels
Full Bleed Size
33.38" x 86.43"
84.8 x 219.5 cm
1669 x 4322 pixels
Finished artwork extends to fill the full bleed area to avoid white edges around.
- File Types: Please submit your image in the following file types. While you are not required to upload all three file types, it is preferred that you do.
- (Required) Image in PNG format with transparent background
- Vector file saved as either
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat): embed the fonts used or export as generic .eps
- AI or EPS (Adobe Illustrator): convert text to outlines, embed any linked images (tips on converting text here)
- Layered source files saved as either:
- Adobe Photoshop .PSD file
- Adobe Illustrator .AI file
- .SVG file
- If you do not submit a vector file, your image must be at least 300dpi at the size it will be printed. If your image is below 300dpi, please do not simply increase the resolution.
2.) Contain the HeroX Logo:
HeroX Logo: Download here.
3.) Proof of Original Concept
Designs must be original. Any images used must have full licence provided to HeroX.
4.) Aesthetically Pleasing
Banner captures audiences attention in a sleek and attractive manner.
A total prize pool of up to $150.00 is available. Up to 3 awards are planned for this challenge.
Multiple Entries: You may submit an unlimited number of entries to this challenge.
Public Submissions: The PNG version of your image will be publicly visible on the challenge page upon submission.
Modification: We may modify your image prior to printing
Submissions must be made in English. All challenge-related communication will be in English.
To be eligible to compete, you must comply with all the terms of the challenge as defined in the Challenge-Specific Agreement.
Registration and Submissions
Submissions must be made online (only), via upload to the HeroX.com website, on or before Friday, September 21st. No late submissions will be accepted.
Intellectual Property Rights
As detailed in the Challenge-Specific Agreement, you must agree to grant the Sponsor a royalty-free license to use your artwork if you win. HeroX has the right to use any and all Submissions for future advertising, promotion and publicity. Please ensure you review the full details in the Challenge-Specific Agreement which is made available upon registration.
Selection of Winners
Based on the winning criteria, prizes will be awarded per the Judging Criteria section above. In the case of a tie, the winner(s) will be selected based on the highest votes from the Judges.
- By participating in the challenge, each competitor agrees to submit only their original idea. Any indication of "copying" amongst competitors is grounds for disqualification.
- All applications will go through a process of due diligence; any application found to be misrepresentative, plagiarized, or sharing an idea that is not their own will be automatically disqualified.
- All ineligible applicants will be automatically removed from the competition with no recourse or reimbursement.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the competition.
- Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law.