Iain Hammond
June 4, 2020
7:34 p.m. PDT

Missing Section in the Submission Entry

Hi all,

We noticed in the "Payload Specifications and Capabilities Form" PDF linked on the website for Section 9 there is a question asking for "Mechanical Requirements: How would this payload be physically attached to the micro-rover?", however there is NO question/submission box for this on the entry page.

Is this intentional or a mistake? We've already specified how it will be attached in an earlier in the submission but given the sections may be read separately we thought we'd raise the question.

Thanks
Attachments
2 Replies

Kyla Jeffrey HeroX team
June 5, 2020
6:30 a.m. PDT
@Iain Hammond
Hi Iain, thank you for posting, you have a great eye for detail! The form field was accidentally left off the submission.

This question is now included in the form. It is optional to complete since it was accidentally left off the submission form. Leaving it blank will not negatively impact your entry.
Tagged: Iain Hammond

Ken Burner
June 5, 2020
8:29 p.m. PDT
edited
Question: Then will filling it up the 'optional' blank to it's maximum space allowed with a;sdl#@(*&$fkjqawie etc., make one less concise?

:;) Yes that is a smiley with 4 eyes on it's near side, during a Lunar Day, I think it's day yet, maybe.

Please don't anyone actually answer this. Just having some fun. Frankly I don't know 'bout ya'll but I'm outside, writing in low light a little before Midnight. It's 26 C in North Central Kentucky.

Ya know, that there Moon out is looking closer tonight than ever before...
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message