Mentors4EDU is an online e-learning provider that published courses across Udemy and a variety of other places. We ourselves were conceptualized/derived from a global virtual hackathon.
The Global E-Learning Challenge aims to seek the most disruptive ideas for online learning. The Challenge seeks unique and innovative projects that do so.. We welcome entrepreneurs, researchers, scientists, students, and anyone eager t contribute, to jump into this challenge and to find a solution. To register for the challenge, click the “ACCEPT CHALLENGE” button above. The Challenge Forum is your space to share thoughts and ideas with potential competitors or to create teams with similar visions.
- Currently, especially in the US the cost of college is rising higher then the cost of inflation.
- Lots of open MOOCs are being more saturated or seemingly more expensive and hard to come by.
- In the world of e-learning, credibility, certification, and universal accreditation is difficult to find.
- A large skills gap is effecting many third world countries.
Why Does this Problem Exist?
- There are many different problems with the educational system
- Even with The Thiel Fellowship, or initiatives like Singularity University, alternative education or pursuing your passion is exceedingly difficult for a large majority of the global population.
The Challenge Breakthrough
- Come up with an innovative product, idea or platform that you believe tackles this problem
- State what you will do to make an impact
- Let us know what inspires you and how after this challenge is over you are continuing this project
What You Can Do To Cause A Breakthrough
- Click ACCEPT CHALLENGE above to sign up for the challenge
- Read the Challenge Guidelines to learn about the requirements and rules
- Share this challenge on social media using the icons above. Show your friends, your family, or anyone you know who has a passion for discovery.
- Start a conversation in our Forum to join the conversation, ask questions or connect with other innovators.