Global Innovator

Just remove all that salt from water

Otherwise, nothing can be done

14 Replies

John Buttles
Don't think that's correct... we can use materials that are not affected by the salt.
Global Innovator
Ok, if not affected by salt, so by water, UV, ozone, cavitation process, ageing

Just identify and name factors or agents to let us offer you solutions.

"This Challenge seeks to identify and develop new methods for corrosion control.

Since your challenge targets and is limited to "corrosion control
let me know what do you mean by "corrosion control
John Buttles
Sir, I am seeking to provide solutions, I am not the Topic Author. I am on the same side as you in this.
Global Innovator
@John Buttles
"Don't think that's correct... we can use materials that are not affected by the salt.

you spoke like the Boss ;)
Tagged: John Buttles
John Buttles
I was just observing - I suspect much of the problem is from fresh water environments. I would like to know more about the problems they describe.
Hugo Shelley
When the complete guidelines are released the organisers will probably give us a better idea of the target environment (fresh/salt-water, total/partial immersion, moving/still water etc etc). Finding a solution that would be cost-effective in all conditions would be great, but that's a lot harder than finding a more specific solution!
John Buttles
thanks for entering the conversation... this looks like a problem we can work on
Global Innovator
@John Buttles

sorry John, but if 100,000 scientists, researchers world-wide have been working on corrosion control, corrosion protection for 100 years, publishing thousands of r&d scientific papers
so asking peers to provide any resonable technology solutions is exactly
all about it
how to make idiot busy

At the present level of science and technology development, nobody is seeking an advice by peers b ecause it makes no sense.

Challenges by Herox exactly look like targeted to make unemployed peers busy for money prize promise in far future.
Internet is all about it how to make "peers busy, involved in virtual challenges, virtual problems solving
since real life technology problems have been already solved years ago.
Tagged: John Buttles
Kyla Jeffrey
HeroX team
Great questions John and Hugo. The challenge is focused on freshwater environments. Hugo, you are correct -- we will be releasing more information next week. Stay tuned!
N B
@Global Innovator
May removal of salt from water be possible with salt/water mix heat evaporation, with evaporate channeled into serially connected sequestration chambers? If water cools & condenses into liquid states from gaseous forms at cooling/condensation rates different than cooling/condensation rates of salts or other toxins, then acts of evaporating salt/water mixes into networks of variably source-distanced condensation catch-chambers may have water only condense from mixed evaporate in specific source-distanced catch-chambers, while salts & other toxins may condense from mixed evaporate in separate source-distanced catch-chambers? I put an image of my design concept at https://static.wixstatic.com/media/e8dcd1_202eb436ba8f488d9d4679f941cef799~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_1053,h_807,al_c,q_85/e8dcd1_202eb436ba8f488d9d4679f941cef799~mv2.webp

It may be that orbital-to-surface solar light/heat reflectors & concentrators (via focusing) systems may cleanly/sustainably power such desalination efforts, globally & within solar ranges systemically?

Regarding the problem of rust-proof field/use-worthy materials, I theorize a system of my original invention that may yield such rust-proof materials. My theorized material fabrications require uses of "pressurized kilns" that are also of my original invention. Pressure kilns may be used to heat/liquify varied materials in mono-pressurized environments, so mixed material heat-loosened/liquified/distended/etc particulates may interspace/intersperse at even constant pressurized lattice/matrix rates/proportions: if varied materials are heat liquified/etc in non-pressurized environments, nothing may prevent their respective particulates from spacing out relative their material densities, for sequestration/separation of heat mixed materials, however if varied materials are heat liquified in pressurized mono-environments, pressure may force their respective particulates in cooling to cool/solidify with constant & mixed lattice/matrix distributions, to create hybrid/joined materials from originally separate originating comprising materials.

Using my above method, it may be possible to fuze/bond/mix/hybridize/etcetera field/use worthy materials like steels or etcetera with corrosion/rust resistant materials, for materials that are jointly rust resistant & field/use worthy/resilient/enduring/durable/strong/etcetera?

Comments/feedback on any of my here shared work would be appreciated. I request assistance in commercializing, researching, & developing my work. Thank you.

-Nikh Azmy Beghzr (NABoMNCaNA*) (09.13.2019-11.55.PST)
nikh.beghzr@gmail.com
Modified on Sept. 13, 2019, 12:19 p.m. PDT
Attachments
N B
@Global Innovator
Re: "Just remove all the salt from the water":

"You can do it!"

ref/stamp/seal = clip from the cinematic film "Waterboy", with the utterance cameo'd by Rob Schneider = {
sound-byte = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAHnwWfsaY
context = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j29SZIx1Ne4
} (09.14.2019-11.25.PST)
Modified on Sept. 14, 2019, 11:27 a.m. PDT
Attachments
Global Innovator
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/e8dcd1_202eb436ba8f488d9d4679f941cef799~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_1053,h_807,al_c,q_85/e8dcd1_202eb436ba8f488d9d4679f941cef799~mv2.webp

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to static.wixstatic.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
N B
@Global Innovator
Thanks for the inaccessibility notification. I also attached the post referenced image in/to that post.
Global Innovator
I really love virtual challenges
Let these people know about your message