menu
C Name
March 29, 2022
9:33 a.m. PDT

Previous Winning Project Submissions

I'm putting together my first attempt at one of these challenges but feel a bit like I'm going in blind. Is there any way we could see previous submissions for other challenges to use as a template for how to structure our documents? Winning submissions would be even better, as I imagine it would provide the best recipe for recreating a successful proposal. I've poked around online and come up empty handed. Thank you!
1 Reply

Ross
March 29, 2022
12:22 p.m. PDT
Hi, Chris! I've seen other winning entries from other people before. I think you just have to look a bit deeper into some of the past challenges. If you need a specific link to a past challenge, try this. (https://www.herox.com/cubesat-challenge/teams). Some users allow their entries to be seen publicly, some don't. You just have to check their page and see if they are available.

Different challenges require different approaches. If there's something to learn from others' entries, it would be how they communicate their solutions. The final judgment lies in the solution, not the communication. Good luck!
Post Your Reply