fulygan fulyganoff
Dec. 11, 2018
3:34 a.m. PST

Question staff IARPA and moderators of the competition.

I am the author of the text which describes the philosophy of the technology "blockchain"
copyright on the text was registered in the summer of 2006 (three years earlier than “bitcoin” appeared).
In the form that was proposed by the first technology "blockchain" completely destroys terrorism in all its forms, completely eliminates the possibility of plundering the state treasury, as well as the theft of money and property of citizens.
The mechanisms and principles of operation of the blockchain technology also almost completely eliminate the dissemination of unreliable information up to 99%, that is, they completely solve the problems of this Challenge.

Question to the IARPA staff and moderators -
I know that before proposing one of the solutions to the problem, it is necessary to determine the "boundaries and dimensions of the problem" and accept the "zero point of reference."
How can I help you find a solution to your task?

I do not speak English = Google translate translation may be incorrect.
1 Reply

Paige Epstein
Jan. 8, 2019
9:33 a.m. PST
deleted
Comment Removed

Paige Epstein
Jan. 8, 2019
10:06 a.m. PST
deleted
Comment Removed

Liz Treadwell HeroX team
Jan. 8, 2019
11:42 a.m. PST
@fulygan fulyganoff
Thank you for your interest in the challenge. Please note that the challenge is not looking for credibility assessment techniques, but looking for ways to measure the accuracy of those techniques. Please review the following resource for more information: https://www.iarpa.gov/images/files/challenges/case/CASE-Participants-Day-WebEx_20180731.pdf
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message