illustration

ag51 Sept. 2, 2017, 10:13 p.m. PDT
Is there any clearer illustration about this challenge ? with images or video or animation ...... I'm still confuse

ag51 Sept. 2, 2017, 10:15 p.m. PDT
I mean, if Sponsor is looking for an apple, they put an apple picture, if they are looking for a cat, they put a cat pic on the overview ......

Perry Marshall Sept. 4, 2017, 4:47 p.m. PDT
@ag51
I'm not clear on exactly what you are asking. Do you have a specific question about the challenge?

ag51 Sept. 4, 2017, 5:29 p.m. PDT
@Perry Marshall
Sorry, I'm not a coding guy nor computer scientist .... the illustration of "Essential Components of a Communication System" is just too technical for me ..... but coincidentally, I'm on a research of 'natural coding' on plants right now, just in a different perspective

Perhaps an illustration like a flowchart diagram will work better for some of us

Perry Marshall Sept. 7, 2017, 11:01 a.m. PDT
@ag51
I recreated the image (see attached). I hope it clears things up for you.
Attachments

concepter Sept. 22, 2018, 2:35 p.m. PDT
This diagram only shows that in the external world the input is equal to the output, while inside the system something happens, encoding and decoding, which is equivalent to doing nothing, because the input is just equal to the output.
If you want to be a diagram that clarifies, well, it does not do it at all.
Or the solution is already written : doing nothing is the best thing to get the result.
Let these people know about your message