Barry Hieb

Announcement timings

On the web site the timeline entries going forward all are listed as
month/date, xx:xx MST. Should we interpret this as Mountain Daylight Savings Time or did you really mean Mountain Standard Time?

5 Replies

Barb Sivek
@Barry Hieb
I am working with HeroX to get the timeline "time stamps" modified to be more clear. I will let you know when the timeline is corrected. Thanks for asking the question.
Barb Sivek
@Barry Hieb
Hello Barry - the timeline has been adjusted with new time stamps. The times shown should be in accordance with whatever time zone you registered in. So for example, if you are in the Mountain Zone - it will show the time stamp for your current zone timing. Hope that helps.
Barb
Annette Green
Good afternoon, I need to prepare a speech on the main problems of the young people.
All the more urgent problems of modern youth arise in our time. in particular, among young people, priorities are changing. Instead of being kind, honest and obedient, thinking about family, our younger generation increasingly wants to stand out due to destructive habits, violence and superiority. Of the existing youth problems, the most important are immoral behavior, alcoholism, drug addiction, smoking, crime or suicide, the substitution of life values.
I am more interested in the problem of addiction.
If anyone has any useful information, please share.
Samysam
Hello. I am a teacher of sociology, psychology, and pedagogy.
Modified on Feb. 4, 2019, 6:19 a.m. PST
Samysam
Among the many problems facing society today, the problem of drug addiction is becoming more and more confident as a global threat to the health of the country's population.
Here https://answershark.com/writing/semi-formal-presentations-and-speeches/informative/causes-of-teenage-drug-addiction.html you can find examples of speech about drug addiction which I hope will help you. If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me.
Modified on Feb. 7, 2019, 2:27 a.m. PST
Let these people know about your message