Hello all, My name is Jared Steele, and I am...

Jared Steele March 30, 2016, 11:42 a.m. PDT
Hello all,

My name is Jared Steele, and I am a Clinical Data Analyst and graduate student in Health Informatics. As part of my grad-program, I must complete a research dissertation which I am looking to complete by the end of this summer. I am planning to research with focus on one attribute of this competition. Currently, I am leaning towards research and a proposal for the perpetual financing of an NPI, however, this research topic is not in concrete yet.

Although the actual content will be property of my grad school, I am interested in leveraging this due diligence and subject expertise that I will develop during my research.

My question is, are there any groups that would have interest in working with me or have me join their team. Ultimately, I will be doing hundreds of hours of research for free and would love to be able to contribute to a team for this competition.

Again, I do not have a research topic set in stone so if your team is looking for additional due diligence, please reach out to me.

Thank you,

Hess Russell Oct. 28, 2018, 11:04 p.m. PDT
Hello
It is cool that you are a student who knows date analysis . I know that the date analysis is an industry that is very promising. I am a student who knows the scripture. I know that writing is an industry which is obligatory for every person. I write papers for students that they (students and schoolchildren ) buy on the site of a company that proposes services in the educational field - https://oceanessay.com/ - I am helping students with writing. I am helping students with good grades. So I think that my field of employment is good.
Modified on Oct. 28, 2018, 11:04 p.m. PDT
Let these people know about your message