menu
EagleWings
Sept. 25, 2018
6:30 a.m. PDT

When is the deadline of providing the write-up document?

Dear GF Challenge Team,
When is the deadline of providing the write-up document?

Thanks!
11 Replies

Lars Ericson
Sept. 25, 2018
6:46 a.m. PDT
@truthLover, mine is done already, what are you waiting for?

EagleWings
Sept. 25, 2018
6:54 a.m. PDT
@Lars, thanks. I did not see a deadline posted, so I am not sure when to send it out.

Lars Ericson
Sept. 25, 2018
7:10 a.m. PDT
@truthLover I just went for it as soon as they posted the format and mailed it in. Don't be shy! Just let the stream of consciousness flow.

EagleWings
Sept. 25, 2018
7:11 a.m. PDT
OK, thanks!

anna buczak
Sept. 25, 2018
7:34 a.m. PDT
I would like to know the deadline as well.

Lars Ericson
Sept. 25, 2018
8:19 a.m. PDT
@truthLover it seems they made the cut on 9/23 before the last IFP was resolved on 9/24. So LIA got the prize: https://www.herox.com/IARPAGFChallenge/update/2312. I hope to see you there anyway, but it looks like you won't need a write-up.

EagleWings
Sept. 25, 2018
8:35 a.m. PDT
@Lars, yes, that is for the presentation. Since our schedules do not allow us to attend this workshop, we have notified the GF Challenge Team. I think the write-up is for the final prizes, not only for presentation. And I think the final (overall and category-related) prizes will be based on the latest standing (including the last IFP) as indicated by other posts from GF Challenge Team.

EagleWings
Sept. 25, 2018
8:38 a.m. PDT
See the post by Kyla on "Sept. 14, 2018, 8:53 a.m. PDT" about locking the leaderboard.

Lars Ericson
Sept. 25, 2018
8:41 a.m. PDT
@truthLover so confusing! As long as everybody gets a gold star of one sort or another, that's the main thing in my mind.
Attachments

EagleWings
Sept. 25, 2018
8:42 a.m. PDT
:)

Kyla Jeffrey HeroX team
Sept. 25, 2018
8:46 a.m. PDT
Dear Solvers,

Once final results have been calculated, winners will be contacted for further information regarding their specific methods. They will submit this information in the form of the final write-up document and will have 10 days to complete their document from the time they were contacted regarding the final standings of the competition.

Thank you,
GF Challenge Team