We are quickly approaching the final days open for submission to the Speak the Same Language Challenge. The deadline is Sunday February 9th at 11:59 pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles).
Here are a couple of last-minute tips for a smooth entry process:
1. Begin your submission process several days before the cutoff time. This allows you to ensure everything you have been working on can be seamlessly integrated into the form.
2. Your submission will not be reviewed until you click the orange "Submit Final Entry" button at the top of the final review page. Please remember to do this!
3. Review the Challenge Guidelines to ensure your submission is complete. Pay particular attention to the judging criteria which will be the scorecard used to evaluate your entry.
4. If you haven't already, watch the challenge webinar.
5. Have any questions? Head over to the challenge forum and we would love to help you out.
Thanks so much, and good luck to all!