Partner with a local rescue and share an engaging, educational, and empowering puppy yoga experience for your curious customers. Pure bliss
3. Opportunity: Which pillar of well-being, and which aspect of that particular pillar, are being addressed by the idea? In what way does it influence a pillar? What type of individual and community would benefit from the idea?
I engage puppies and people in the sacred dance of yoga to transform lives. Puppies are naturally present, intuitive, and all about union, so the classes truly are restorative! My evolving program involves: balls for fascial stimulation, puppy massage, gentle yoga moves, breath exchange, chanting, sensory stimulation, and more. Puppy OM offers people and pups the opportunity to let go, connect, and experience rippling healing effects. Pups benefit from the socialization and enriching activities
4. Innovation: Why is your idea unique, novel, and/or impactful? What will the future look like if we’re successful in bringing your idea to life? How does the proposed solution differ from existing solutions addressing human well-being?
The military has a puppy bio-sensory stimulation program that originated 50 years ago, and is the breeders standard. I feel my program is superior in many ways. I replace Q tips with manual stimulation, use soft spongy balls for fascia, breath exchange to establish trust, and gentle yoga moves and more. I've consulted with leading animal experts. Gazing into a puppy's eyes releases oxytocin! I am open to partner in developing balls for pups, yoga mats for dogs, and sharing Puppy yoga globally!
5. Action Plan: Please justify and briefly describe the major steps needed to make this idea a reality. Does the technology and understanding exist now? Is it likely to exist in the next 3-5 years?
Yoga with animals is happening, but my program is different. It is science backed, incorporates pup massage, fascial stimulation, and canine enrichment activities. Puppy yoga is trauma informed, therapeutic and damn fun!
- Puppy OM is a newly formed nonprofit, and we are open to partner with a like-minded, high integrity company
- We share classes, pup yoga mats, balls, videos, healing experiences, puppy love, and more
- We secure a vintage, hippie style airstream and travel the country sharing puppy yoga with people in need
- Videos are created to increase awareness about connecting with pups, nature, and ourselves
- Together is better, and we will be sharing the sacred dance of puppy yoga forever, as the healing power is unlimited!
- Puppy Yoga teaches kids and people compassion in action, and melts hearts frozen by trauma.