We are just 1 week away from the concept phase deadline. To make sure your idea makes it to the judges it is a good idea to check your eligibility requirements now. Please read all the terms and conditions on the Guidelines page. You will be asked to confirm the following on the submission form:
Eligibility Requirements :
- 18 or older at the time of entry
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. or its territories
- Affiliated with a US-based, non-profit organization (including educational institutions) or for-profit organization (LLC, etc.)
- Not an employee(s) of the District of Columbia Government.
Other reasons you could be disqualified include:
- Project may be in violation of civil or criminal laws
- Project violates third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or confidentiality rights or other proprietary or contractual rights and must not include material that is libelous, defamatory, or tortious.