BWG Chile S.A.
Aug. 24, 2017
12:21 p.m. PDT

How to do when you have both iOS and Android app?

Hello, I have just tried to submit both links but the form only allows for one. On the other hand we created a landing web which contains both links; Play Store and Appstore. Would that work?
4 Replies

Matthew Mulrennan moderator
Aug. 24, 2017
@Roderick Woolvett
Hi Roderick, excellent question. You can provide the link to both, and if you are okay with it, we will select a platform to download from and hand that off to the judges - let us know if you have a preference for functionality etc. Please mention that you have both versions available somewhere in the text of your submission. This strength may best fit in the section considering your app's usability and market size. Thanks for the note, and let me know if you need more on this. Best, Matt

BWG Chile S.A.
Aug. 24, 2017
@Matthew Mulrennan
Thank you Matthew, just didn't understand how to provide both links when the web interface allows only one, when saving the form.

Matthew Mulrennan moderator
Aug. 24, 2017
@Roderick Woolvett
Thanks, I have added an optional second form to provide a link for download on a secondary platform. "You can use this section if you have more than one platform available for download - please let us know if you have a preference. Please mention this capability somewhere in the text parts of the submission. Provide any secondary link on Android, Apple app store, TestFlight or HockeyApp, to your ocean mobile app V1."

BWG Chile S.A.
Aug. 24, 2017
Hello Matthew,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Sorry to bother again but we made it before apple closed the App Store and updated both apps, Android and iOS. Will there be any option again for presenting both? Regards, R.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message