The deadline to submit your Task 1 Leaderboard Submission is December 12th at 5 pm PT (Los Angeles time).
You must submit by this deadline in order to be invited to the final scoring. You do not need to have submitted to the Task 2 Leaderboard to submit to this deadline.
- Ensure you submit to the Task 1 Leaderboard early if you have not already. This will ensure that you have submitted in a format that allows us to score your entry. If you receive a -1 on the leaderboard, your submission was not scored. Please reach out to us if this is the case for you.
- The leaderboard is scored everyday at 12 noon Pacific Time (Lost Angeles). You can submit once per day to be rescored. Please wait until your entry has been scored before bringing it back into editing mode and submitting it again.
- Review the Challenge Guidelines in full to ensure you are clear on all requirements.
- If you have any questions, please review the challenge forum and the recording from the Q&A webinar.
What can you expect over the next few weeks?
Task 1 Leaderboard Closes and Finalists Invited to Final Scoring: 12/12/2019 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
- Top scoring competitors from the Task 1 leaderboard will be invited to submit to the Final Scoring as finalists.
- The finalists will have one week to prepare their final submission.
**Finalists’ Deadline for Submitting to Final Scoring: 12/19/2019 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
- Final submissions due for all finalists invited to the Final Scoring.
- **Please ensure you have some time available between 12/12 and 12/19 to submit to final scoring. The details for this are in the challenge guidelines.
Evaluation Period: 12/20/2019 to early 2020
- SAP will score finalist submissions as per the Scoring Metrics below
- Finalists must be available to debug and troubleshoot their code during this period to ensure SAP can successfully execute it in the specified Test Environment. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.