Thank you for your patience with the Leaderboard! We’ve worked hard to make the necessary changes to improve your GF Challenge Solver experience. Here are the changes:
- We’ve added filters from the GFC Leaderboard to the Beat HFC Leaderboard.
- On both Leaderboards, we changed the “Minimum Questions Attempted” filter to “Minimum % Questions Attempted.”
- The "Filter by Topic" field now only allows topics where one or more questions has resolved.
- We've updated the “Number of IFPs Attempted” column to include both the number of IFPs and their percentage.
- We’ve updated the Milestone 1, 2, and 3 Leaderboards to show the following criteria:
- All IFPs resolved between Date A and Date B with a minimum participation of 80%
- We’ve updated the Spring Forecaster Leaderboard to reflect the following criteria:
- All IFPs Open in May, Resolved before June 20, with a minimum participation of 80%
- Please view the Spring Forecaster Leaderboard here: https://bit.ly/2MVDm9P
- We've updated the Leaderboard to show who is at the top of the Leaderboard. This means those at the top have participated in and achieved:
- All resolved IFPs with 70% or (50% participation for undergrad) and positive NBPs on over half of the IFPs attempted
- Please view the overall Leaderboard here: https://bit.ly/2KnAroA
- We’ve added to the top of the Leaderboard for the Domain Region pairs:
- IFPs with Domain A and Region A with a minimum 80% participation
- Please view the Politics/International Relations & Middle East here: https://bit.ly/2MZA3hK
- Please view the Geopolitical Grab Bag & Asia here: https://bit.ly/2ttURGe
- Please view the Macroeconomics/Finance & Europe here: https://bit.ly/2tGueNk
- Please view the Politics/International Relations & Europe here: https://bit.ly/2yKLsPw
- Please view the Politics/International Relations & Asia here: https://bit.ly/2lzt5nd
- For the Election Forecaster Award Leaderboard:
- IFPs with Topic – Elections and 80% minimum participation
- Please view the Election Forecaster Leaderboard here: https://bit.ly/2Ms3Mip
GF Challenge Team