Six innovation challenge wins in 2016:
- Improving Tactility of Labels
- Infra-red Receiver for Remote Control and Data Transmission
- A More Efficient Way to Collect Aborted Small Oranges
- Improving Patch Pump Adhesion
- RUSAL Challenge: New Products and Materials based on Aluminium
- Disruptive 5G Device and/or Service
Six innovation challenge wins have inspired my innovation capability & confidence; these are important because I love the work & see how my creativity has made a positive impact.
To exercise my technology related creativity, have my ideas and solutions positively impact the organizations seeking solutions, and buy some groceries.
It describes how I became a global innovation challenge top solver in my first 18 months working at it, and improved my confidence as an innovator.