Dr.Morteza Chaman Ara is an Iranian inventor and entrepreneur.
1) Winner of the World Gold Medal at the 2021 American World Invention Competition.
2) Holder of the World Gold Medal and a world gold medal, 2 world silver medals and 1 world bronze medal in the World Inventions of Russia in 2011 and 2021.
3) World gold medalist in the World Championships of the European Grand reward of Inventions in 2021, along with 2 special awards from Turkey and Indonesia in the World Championships of the European Grand Prix of Inventions in 2021.
4) Winner of the World Gold Medal of the Romanian World Patent Competition in 2021 and holder of 2 special awards from Turkey and Indonesia in the 2021 World Patent Competition in Romania.
5) Holder of the gold medal of the Malaysian World Invention Competition in 2021.
6) Holder of the gold medal of the World Invention Competition in Japan in 2021.
7) World silver medalist in the 2021 Warsaw World Invention Competition in Poland.
8) Holder of Special Gold Award and Special Gold trophy in the World Competition of Inventions, Startups and Entrepreneurship in Turkey in 2021 and 2022.
9) Holder of the gold medal of the World Invention Competition in China in 2022.
10) The founder and father of energy and the process of generating electricity from audio and audio chips and all audio and complementary audio chips in the world.
11) Official member, lecturer and mentor of the American Institute of Aviation and Astronautics.
12) Member and instructor of NASA and organizer of various events at NASA.
13) Member of the American Physics Teachers Association.
14) The best inventor of West Asia in the World Matches of West Asia Inventions held in Kish Island, Iran, in 2011
15) Director of University of Dr.Morteza Chaman Ara.
16) Director of Dr.Morteza Chaman Ara Aviation and Astronautics Institute.