The Solar District Cup 2020 Competition Event will occur April 26 and 27 as a fully online event.
Here’s how this new event format will look:
- Using live video and presentations, students will present their solutions via online video conference on Sunday, April 26, to a panel of industry judges, all other competing teams, and guests.
- Each student team will give a 15-minute presentation and participate in a 10-minute Q&A session with their judging panel.
- Judge deliberations will take place on Sunday, April 26, after the student presentations have concluded.
- First-, second-, and third-place winners in each division will be announced the morning of Monday, April 27.
- First-place winners of each division will present their 8-minute project story the afternoon of Monday, April 27, where attendees will vote to determine the Industry Choice winner.
We know the student participants have invested significant time and work into this project, and we are excited to see their designs. We hope that you’ll plan to join us for their presentations.
Links to register for each portion of the competition will be provided in a future update.