Thermo Fisher Scientific has selected the following winners to share in the prize pool of the Put it to the Test: Design the Future of Point of Care Testing. The winners are:
Point of Care Services Category
- Beyond First Aid: STI POC Testing for NYC Teens - Jialin Ke and Xin Wen
- Food Pantry Partnership for Healthcare Delivery - Darby Monagle, Medhavi Sehgal, and Brian Fennell
Point of Care Products Category
- Approach Towards Non-invasive Blood Typing Method - Safina Suratwala, Rishi Patel, and Rohit Makvana
- Life-Saving Products Of the Home It's Set in Stone - Kimani Williams
We would also like to recognize the following honorable mentions. While these teams will not be advancing to the next stage, we would like to commend them for their excellent submissions:
- FindMyCare - Kim Hwang Yeo and Jacky Li
- Helping the 47% - Joseph Whaley
- Leverage Diversity Where It Exists - Alex Slick
Those who have been selected as winners and honorable mentions will be contacted by either HeroX or Base 11 to coordinate their prize and any additional opportunities.
Congratulations once again to our winners! And learn more about their winning entries on this tab here!