Thank you to everyone that submitted an idea to Operation Blue Sky: Aboriginal Health Initiative - we were impressed by the wide range of creative ideas!
Our evaluation panel has reviewed all submissions and selected nine finalists based on relevancy, inclusiveness, cost, functionality, flexibility and sustainability. The finalists are:
1) ACHH Art at Work (Margot Latimer & Sharon Rudderham)
2) Drawing Wisdom from the Well (by Jada-Gabrielle Pape)
3) In Our Backyard - Food Security for all Aboriginals (by In Our Backyard - Food Security for all!)
4) Reclaiming Traditional Health Initiative (by Tsleil-Waututh Nation)
5) Services to Services Meetings (Duane Ironstand)
6) "Stikinagun" - Planting Seeds (by Jacob Mckay)
7) Teepee Teaching Prenatal Program (by Jennifer Leason)
8) Walk the Talk Health and Wellness Program (Kathleen LaForme)
9) Walk With Me Suicide Bereavement Workshop (by Centre for Suicide Prevention)
Voting is now open and it's up to you to decide who will be awarded the $5,000 People's Choice Award. Voting will remain open until October 28, 2015, at 4pm PDT and the recipients of our $25,000 first prize, $5,000 second prize and $5,000 People’s Choice Award will be announced on November 5, 2015, at the First National Health Managers Association Fall Conference.
Tell your networks and vote for your favourite today!