Geothermal Manufacturing Prize Set! submissions are due tomorrow, Feb. 17, by 5 p.m. ET. If you haven’t already submitted your entry, we highly recommend doing so now to avoid potential internet issues and slow upload speeds.
As a reminder, here’s what you need to include in your Set! submission:
- Up to 120-second video (to be made public, not scored)
- Cover page content (to be made public, not scored)
- One PowerPoint slide (to be made public, not scored)
- Voucher work slide (to be made public, not scored)
- Technical narrative about the problem, innovation, team, and plan (not public, scored)
- Letters of commitment or support (optional).
Up to 10 semifinalists will be selected to split a $1 million cash prize pool. Additionally, each winning team will earn $75,000 in support vouchers to be used at national labs and partner facilities.
If you have any questions ahead of the Set! submission deadline or if you experience technical difficulties when uploading your submission, please reach out to . If you experience technical difficulties when submitting and do not reach out until after the deadline, your entry will not be accepted.