We are pleased to announce that Saturday, Leap Day only tickets are now available for the Final Fly Off!
On Leap Day*, Saturday, February 29th, all GoFly events will be open to the public. Leap Day will feature an Air Show, including:
- GoFly Teams flying and showcasing their personal flyers
- The California Air National Guard performing a Para-Rescue Jump
- Team Interactions
- A Celebration of Aviation
To purchase the $20 tickets, please visit our ticketing page.
We have secured discount rates at nearby hotels and you can find details on the ticketing page. We look forward to announcing more attendees and the full schedule for the Fly Off in the coming weeks.
As a reminder, tickets for Thursday, February 27th and Friday, February 28th are still available, when Teams will fly their personal flyers and we will be joined by industry and government leaders from NASA, the FAA, Boeing, Pratt & Whitney, Embraer, VFS, AIAA, SAE, GAMA, AUVSI, AOPA, and many more.
Here’s a sampling of just a few of our Attendees:
- Greg Hyslop, Chief Engineer, Boeing
- Geoff Hunt, Senior Vice President, Engineering, Pratt & Whitney
- Robert Pearce, Associate Administrator, NASA
- Eugene Tu, Center Director, NASA Ames Research Center
- Earl Lawrence, Executive Director, Aircraft Certification Service, FAA
- Tess Hatch, Investor, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Antonio Campello, President & CEO, EmbraerX
- Helen Grenier, Co-Founder, iRobot
- Sebastian Thrun, CEO, Kitty Hawk
We look forward to seeing you at the Fly Off!
*Programming is subject to change. Saturday only viewing tickets do not include access to the Thursday Hiller Event or any other Friday-flying and speaking activities.