We are pleased to announce that tickets are now available for the GoFly Final Fly Off!
Join us for the GoFly Final Fly Off, February 27-29, 2020, at Moffett Federal Airfield at NASA’s Ames Research Center. Throughout the three-day Fly Off event, teams from around the world will compete for almost $2 Million in prizes. This multi-day celebration of innovation will also include live air shows with personal flyers, innovation showcases, a pararescue demonstration from the California Air National Guard, and Keynotes with industry leaders.
With support from Boeing, Pratt & Whitney, Google’s Planetary Ventures, and 20+ aviation organizations, the 2-year global competition to create safe, quiet, ultra-compact, VTOL personal flyers is coming to fruition. Please join us in Mountain View, CA in February to witness human flight as never before seen!
Final Fly Off
Thursday, February 27th and Friday, February 28th are ticket-only days, when Teams will fly their personal flyers and we will be joined by industry and government leaders from NASA, the FAA, Boeing, Pratt & Whitney, Embraer, VFS, AIAA, SAE, GAMA, AUVSI, AOPA, and many more.
Here’s a sampling of just a few of our Attendees:
- Greg Hyslop, Chief Engineer, Boeing
- Geoff Hunt, Senior Vice President, Engineering, Pratt & Whitney
- Robert Pearce, Associate Administrator, NASA
- Eugene Tu, Center Director, NASA Ames Research Center
- Earl Lawrence, Executive Director, Aircraft Certification Service, FAA
- Tess Hatch, Investor, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Antonio Campello, President & CEO, EmbraerX
- Helen Grenier, Co-Founder, iRobot
- Sebastian Thrun, CEO, Kitty Hawk
On Leap Day*, Saturday, February 29th, all GoFly events will be open to the public. Leap Day will feature an Air Show, including:
- GoFly Teams flying and showcasing their personal flyers
- The California Air National Guard performing a Para-Rescue Jump
- Team Interactions
- A Celebration of Aviation
To purchase tickets*, please visit our ticketing page and select "Tickets." We encourage you to purchase tickets quickly as prices will go up soon.
We have secured discount rates at nearby hotels and you can find details on the ticketing page. We look forward to announcing more attendees and the full schedule for the Fly Off in the coming weeks.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fly Off!
*Programming is subject to change. We may be offering Saturday only viewing tickets without access to the Thursday Hiller Event or any other Friday-flying and speaking activities at a much reduced cost and a later date. We will keep you informed should Leap Day Saturday-only tickets become available.