Mandar Sunthankar
July 21, 2019
12:01 p.m. PDT

NDA and Judging scores

I accepted the NDA without filling my name and signing it. Then finished scoring. So am I done or I need to export my score ?
6 Replies

NREL Challenge moderator
July 21, 2019
Hi Mandar,
Once you are done filling out the NDA and submitting it, and scoring the submissions, you are done! You do not need to export your scores.

Mandar Sunthankar
July 21, 2019
NREL, I was not able to enter my name and sign it, but just accepted the agreement. That allowed me to enter the scoring part. Just want to make sure it was acceptable.

Mandar Sunthankar
July 21, 2019
I think there is a problem for many of us in that we cannot fill out the NDA form.

NREL Challenge moderator
July 21, 2019
@Mandar Sunthankar
Hi Mandar, we have received several reports about this. Even though you were not able to fill it out, accepting the form is good enough as it is tied to your profile. As long as you were able to access the scoring part, that's all you need.

Jake Johnson
July 21, 2019
Hello, as others have mentioned, the peer review is confusing. I believe that I have finished the form but there is no final submit button. If we are completed with the review and each has their ranking number and comments, are we finished?

NREL Challenge moderator
July 21, 2019
@Jake Johnson
Hi Jake, that is correct. I just looked through our records, and can confirm that we have received your judging results. Thanks!
Tagged: Jake Johnson
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message