Zubair Yasin
Aug. 21, 2021
8:08 p.m. PDT
edited

Looking for a Teammate and Trouble with Network Website

Hey Everyone,

I'm in search of any teammates willing to learn and work together regardless of experience level or knowledge. If you or anyone you know would like to be involved in Solar Prize Round 5 but are unsure on how to do so, please feel free to reach out to me at zyasin997@gmail.com. Guidance or advice would also be valuable.

I've tried to use the connector website but when I try searching for matches after filing out my portfolio, I get the error message below. Please advice!

"Error: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
No longer interested in matches for this Challenge? Feel free to clear your matches.
Or come back at a later time to see new matches. Every time new people join the network we generate updated matches for you here! "

Thank You!

-Zubair Yasin
2 Replies

Positive Deviancy
Aug. 24, 2021
1:18 p.m. PDT
Hi Zubair - Positive Deviancy will reach out to you and schedule some time to see how we can help - Jade@positivedeviancy.com

NREL Challenge moderator
Aug. 25, 2021
1:34 p.m. PDT
@Zubair Yasin

We are very sorry you encountered that error when using the American-Made Network tool.

An update has been applied to the tool to fix that error. Now you should now see a loading progress bar instead while our tool works to generate your matches within this challenge. Please note that we are aware that for some people it may take a minute or two to generate matches. As the tool is still in Beta, we are continuously working to optimize the tool, while still providing you with quality matches.

If you have any other issues with the tool feel free to reach out and we can work to resolve them.
Tagged: Zubair Yasin
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message