Birdman
Aug. 1, 2021
10:27 p.m. PDT

Technical assistance request

I dont get it, I go into the american made network like i am supposed to, I look for American-Made Network Matching Tool. Forgive me for being ignorant but nothing is working for me. I think the tool is under networking but doesnt say how to use it nor does it call itself a tool. Looks like my revolutionary energy scheme wont compete because its a secret how to do the technical assistant request document.
3 Replies

NREL Challenge moderator
Aug. 4, 2021
6:59 a.m. PDT
Thanks for your question. We’ve provided a demonstration on how to generate your TAR from the tool in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nCIKS7DJ2M, starting at 34:00 . Additionally, feel free to reach out to a Power Connector for more individualized support. Each Power Connector has introduced themselves in the forum with their contact information.

Birdman
Aug. 9, 2021
8:43 p.m. PDT
OK, i found technical assistant request form, Its a spread sheet, csv. The Submission form doesnt accept it.
If i change it to pdf, it doesnt work good, Also the form is a jumbled mess with empty columns.
Is that what you want?

NREL Challenge moderator
Aug. 10, 2021
10:28 a.m. PDT
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! You can submit the TAR as a csv in the submission form now.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message