NuSTREEM

Range of Submissions

Do I understand this correctly in that the submissions have to be aligned toward one of the four categories of advanced manufacturing listed? I am a bit confused as the objective discussed reducing LCOE in general. What is the specific boundary? Thanks
5 Replies

NuSTREEM
Range of Submissions
Do I understand this correctly in that the submissions have to be aligned toward one of the four categories of advanced manufacturing listed? I am a bit confused as the objective discussed reducing LCOE in general. What is the specific boundary? Thanks

Tessa Greco
@NuSTREEM
The I AM Hydro prize seeks to catalyze the use of advanced manufacturing to drive down levelized costs of hydropower by seeking solutions that can dramatically lower initial capital costs and/or increase annual energy production. Please review the rules for more detail.
Tagged: NuSTREEM

RAKESH KASBA 9.2.8
When LCOE reduction is the objective, the challenge sponsors have clarified that innovation outside these 4 guidelines is also welcome.

NuSTREEM
Is Rakesh's clarification accurate?

RAKESH KASBA 9.2.8
I got this idea from the webinar/ guidelines, though i am not applying because i am not eligible due to my citizenship/ residency conditions.
Still, kindly have it clarified from the responsible persons.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message