HeroX currently has a coding glitch where teams are being locked out of the registration submission form.
- The GCC team is troubleshooting with the HeroX platform.
- This seems to be happening when teams begin the registration submission form, step away, then try to come back to submit.
- We recommend completing the registration form in one sitting to avoid this issue.
- If you are receiving an error message that the challenge is closed when you try to register and would like to be paired with an industry mentor, reach out to Geo.Competition@nrel.gov by September 14 (one day extension due to technical issues).
- You can still register for the competition after this date, but mentor pairing will not be guaranteed.
Below are the teams who have successfully registered thus far and who will be paired with mentors.
- We are sharing this information to ensure that the technical glitch hasn't resulted in teams thinking they have submitted the form when we actually can't see it on the back end.
- If you would like an industry mentor and are not on this list, complete the registration form by September 14 (click "Begin Entry" on the competition HeroX page).
- If you have trouble accessing the registration form, email us at the address listed above. Thank you for your understanding!
Teams registered as of 4:30 p.m. MDT, September 13:
- California State University Bakersfield (Captain: O. Valle)
- Colorado School of Mines (Captain: C. Royer)
- Grand Valley State University and University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (Captain: J. Stolzman)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Captain: M. Lim)
- Princeton University & Columbia University (Captain: M. Escobar)
- SUNY Oneonta, SUNY Polytechnical Institution, Russell Sage Graduate School of Occupational Therapy (Captain: N. Segina)
- University of California Berkeley (Captain: A. Sarkar)
- University of Colorado Boulder (Captain: B. Calderon)
- University of Oklahoma (Captain: S. Loggins)
- University of Oklahoma (Captain: C. Vivas)
- University of Tulsa (Captain: A. Lackner)
- University of Tulsa (Captain: K. White)
- West Virginia University (Captain: J. Dietz)