Nick Wynn

Submission Upload Problem

I am trying to submit an entry, but can't upload the documents. Is the site overloaded? Submit and preview button just circles endlessly!!
5 Replies

Jack Pan
There is also a problem with the cover page. The word count for the team section is off by about 1000 characters when it's compared to word doc (spaces included or not).

Tessa Greco
@Nick Wynn Sorry you're having difficulty submitting. Have you tried a different browser? If you're still unable to submit please reach out to OceanObserving@nrel.gov.
Tagged: Nick Wynn

Tessa Greco
@Jack Pan Are you referencing the HeroX form fields? If so, please shorten your content to accommodate this field and include full content in the technical narrative document (including cover page).
Tagged: Jack Pan

Jack Pan
Thanks so much for your reply, Tessa. I realized the problem after I posted the message -- the word count in the web form was including all the LinkedIn hyperlinks, so it was "over" by ~1000 characters.
I was able to submit successfully last night. We are very excited to be part of this! Thanks!
Tagged: Tessa Greco

Nick Wynn
@Tessa Greco
Hi Tessa - thanks for your help - that worked fine with Internet Explorer, with Microsoft Edge browser, not so well. All done, thanks again!
Tagged: Tessa Greco
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message