The Geothermal Lithium Extraction Prize IAP Technical Panel is now available to stream on YouTube.
Alex Prisjatschew of the U.S. Department of Energy Geothermal Technologies Office, hosts members of the Geothermal Lithium Extraction Prize Industry Advisory Panel (IAP) for indispensable insight surrounding domestic lithium extraction.
View the webinar on YouTube now for real-world technical expertise including:
- Chemistry: What's in a Brine? How to Archive Yield and Product Purity, with Darrell Gallup
- Extraction Technologies, with Mike O'Sullivan
- State of the Art: Direct Lithium Extraction, with Stephen Harrison
- Environmental Impact: Turning Waste into Profit, with Jason Czapla
- Environmental Impact: Salton Sea, with Katharina Gerber
The IAP is a key piece of the Geothermal Lithium Extraction Prize, providing competitors with real-world research and development problems, mentorship, technical insight, marketing expertise, product validation, and other support. Watch the webinar now to learn how IAP members can support you throughout the challenge.