Don’t miss this chance to win up to $50,000 for your innovative technology idea. The Energy Storage Innovations Prize deadline is this Friday, December 16. Submissions are due by 5:00 p.m. ET, however, we highly recommend getting all materials submitted before then—don’t get bogged down by a network failure or long upload time and miss the deadline!
Here’s what a full submission looks like:
- Introduction video (public)
- Summary PowerPoint slide (public)
- Cover page and 3,000-word narrative:
- What is your storage technology innovation?
- How does your technology support DOE’s goal for cost-effective long-duration energy storage? 8 What other DOE priorities (e.g., sustainable supply chain, energy equity, enhanced resilience) or innovative storage use cases will your technology meet?
- What challenges are associated with the development and deployment of your technology?
- How do you plan to further develop or commercialize your technology?
For more details on submission requirements, please see the official prize rules. We look forward to learning more about your disruptive technology innovations!