All Energy CLASS Prize applications are due next Tuesday, Feb. 28 by 5 p.m. ET.
As a reminder, your submission package should include:
- Cover page (to be made public)
- Summary slide (to be made public)
- Energy Justice Mapping Tool for Schools profiles for the LEA and/or prioritized schools
- Technical narrative (up to 2,500 words using a font that is at least 11 point)
- Photos (optional)
- Required: Letters of commitment or support
- Optional: Logistical questions for applicants.
Be sure to utilize the resources available to all applicants on HeroX, including the official rules, informational webinar recording, prize FAQs, and templates.
We encourage you to upload your completed submission well before the deadline to avoid potential delays that may arise due to technical difficulties. Submissions will not be accepted after 5 p.m. ET.
Reach out with questions () and we look forward to seeing your submissions.