President, NAECO, LLC. Dec 1999 - Present 23 years
Oversee all Operations, Sales, R&D, Engineering.
NAECO celebrates our 20 year anniversary by continuing our tradition of striving for strong performance, continued growth through innovation and outstanding service. Recent recognition and certifications:
* ISO 13485: 2016 Medical Device Mfg
* Georgia Manufacturer of the Year nominee (Small Business category) for the FOURTH time
* 2019 SBIR in Enhanced Conductivity space
* Certified Minority-Owned, Diverse Business since 2005
Director, Morphogenesis, Inc.
Aug 2016 - Dec 2019 3 years 5 months
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Morphogenesis is a clinical stage company developing novel cell and gene therapies based on distinct and synergistic technology platforms. Our mission is to change the way chronic diseases are treated by engaging the innate intelligence of the body.
Morphogenesis Inc. holds more than 20 U.S. patents and has created four revolutionary technology platforms serving the rapidly growing, multi-billion-dollar cell therapy, Biologics and tissue engineering markets. Morphogenesis Inc.’s leading technological breakthroughs include:
- ImmuneFx cancer immunotherapies
- The Polymer Antibody Cell Separation (PACS) device
- Morphogenesis’ Allograft Tissue with Compatible HLA (MATCH)
Director, Fayette Chamber of Commerce
Jan 2016 - Dec 2019 4 years
Fayette County, Georgia
Serving on the Board of Directors and involved with the Industry Council. The Fayette Chamber of Commerce promotes business and enhances economic and community development through leadership, service and advocacy for Fayette County.