Congratulations to the Solar Desalination Prize Round 2 semifinalist teams, announced today by the U.S. Department of Energy at the American-Made Earth Celebration.
- Sunvapor, from Pasadena, California
- Planet A Energy, from Pasadena, California
- SolMem, from Houston, Texas
- Artic Solar, from Jacksonville, Florida
- Team Trident, from Santa Barbara, California
- Winston Cone Optics, from Merced, California
The six semifinalists will receive $250,000 and a $100,000 technical assistance voucher to help design their systems in the Design and Test phases of the competition.