It’s your last chance to submit an entry to compete in this year’s EnergyTech University Prize! Registration closes today at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Registration is easy:
- Once you’re logged in, click “Solve This Challenge” at the top of the EnergyTech UP HeroX page.
- Accept the terms and select your team status.
- Then, click the “Begin Entry” button, which will have replaced the “Solve This Challenge” button at the top of the page.
- Enter the following information (see contest rules for exact submission requirements):
- Information about your team
- A 200-word summary addressing the energy technology to be leveraged and the business opportunity
- A short slide deck to accompany your summary (optional, but highly recommended)
- Review your entry details and click the “submit entry” button at the top or bottom of the page.
Please review the contest rules for exact submission requirements.
If you have any last-minute questions about registration or what to submit, please reach out to OTT.EnergyTechUP@nrel.gov immediately. Remember, the deadline is 11:59 p.m. ET today, but don’t wait until the last minute! Prize administrators highly recommend submitting your entry as early as possible to avoid technical difficulties.