Nominated by contestants in the EPIC Prize, 8 teams have been selected to compete in the upcoming EPIC Pitch Competition July 11-12 at the Department of Energy Small Business Forum and Expo in New Orleans.
These eight teams are headed to the Big Easy to pitch their clean tech ideas to a panel of judges for a chance to win the $100k grand prize:
- New Iridium (Boulder, CO)
- Renewell Energy (Bakersfield, CA & Houston, TX)
- ElectricFish (Fremont, CA)
- ReJoule(Signal Hill, CA)
- Superclean Glass Inc. (Stony Brook, New York)
- Plantd(Durham, North Carolina)
- Klaw Industries (Binghamton, NY)
- C-Motive Technologies, Inc. (Middleton, WI)
Congratulations to our finalists! Cheer on the teams at the competition, and join Secretary Granholm on Day 2, where the winners will be announced!
Register today for the Small Business Forum and Expo to attend: https://www.energy.gov/osdbu/2023-small-business-forum-expo