Congratulations to the teams selected to move onto Phase 3 as EPIC Prize Round 2 finalists! These 10 incubators and accelerators will each be awarded $100,000 in cash prizes for implementing their high-impact ideas that are catalyzing place-based energy innovation. See below for the full list of finalist teams.
All Phase 2 participants will receive reviewers’ comments within the next few weeks. For those teams selected to move onto Phase 3, check your email for next steps. We will be sharing a registration link to the Phase 3 informational webinar soon.
EPIC Prize Round 2 Finalists:
- ADL Ventures (Charleston, WV)
- Black and Veatch (Overland Park, KS)
- Clean Energy Business Incubator Program (Stony Brook, NY)
- VentureWell (Hadley, MA)
- FORGE (Somerville, MA)
- GPV Solutions (Austell, GA)
- Positive Deviancy (Sterling, VA)
- LabStart (Golden, CO)
- REACH (Fort Collins, CO)
- Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (Los Angeles, CA)
You can find more information about the prize, semifinalist teams, and the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Technology Transitions on energy.gov.