The Direct Air Capture (DAC) Pre-Commercial Energy Program for Innovation Clusters (EPIC) Prize “Think It” Phase submission is only one week away!
The DAC Pre-Commercial EPIC Prize Think It Phase is accepting submissions until 5 p.m. ET on June 22.
As a reminder, Think It teams should address the following in their submissions:
- The framework for you/your team’s program, including proposed development and execution timelines
- How you will address the program requirements
- How you will implement your solution during the competition period of the DAC EPIC Prize
- How you will create a strong pipeline to recruit entrepreneurs and innovators into your program
- How the skills and expertise of your team will enable entrepreneurs and innovators to launch or improve their businesses
- Proposed metrics and leading indicators to evaluate your solution’s success
- The novelty of the curriculum and incubation services being designed and developed to support the DAC industry gap the program will address.
We highly encourage submitting before the deadline to avoid any technical difficulties. Anyone interested is encouraged to apply. Be sure to view the Official Rules before submitting to ensure you meet all the eligibility criteria and understand the requirements of the submission materials.
If you have any questions about the prize requirements or regarding your specific submission, please contact the prize administrators at .
NOTE: This deadline is specifically for the DAC Pre-Commercial EPIC Prize. ONLY DAC EPIC Prize applications should be submitted to this HeroX page.*