Prize administrators just announced that all Phase One winners successfully accomplished the goals of Phase Two and were each awarded $150,000!
At the conclusion of Phase Two, prize competitors were judged on the strength and thoroughness of their Coalition Implementation Plans. The ten Phase One winners all created actionable items to meet their goal to address a community energy challenge, and will now move on to Phase Three, where they will execute those plans.
Click on each team name to watch a video update of their progress:
- Weku, Inc. (formerly Positive Energy Coalition)
- Change is in the Air: Gresham Coalition
- HBCU Green Town Project (formerly HBCU Community Development Action Coalition)
- ReBuildATL Coalition
- Missoula’s Clean Energy Workforce Coalition
- Revitalize Our Communities (ROC) Clean Energy Coalition
- Green For All Business Council (formerly Green Business Council)
- Team Philly
- New Orleans Clean Energy Collective (formerly NOLA Clean Energy Collective)
- Asociación de Residentes de La Margarita
Congratulations to all ten winning teams! We look forward to seeing their progress in Phase Three.