Deleted

About the Winners in Lifting Farmers Out of Poverty

I'm confused about the winners/semi-finalists in "Lifting Farmers Out of Poverty" category. The semi-finalists introduces mostly machines only to help grow or preserve their harvest . While my entry on the other hand is about increasing the harvest of farmers even up to 3 folds depending upon the growth of specimen by increasing/accelerating their metabolism. Can anyone in the judges or team explain why accelerating the metabolism of crops to increase harvest even up to 3 folds in all areas of farming didn't win?
9 Replies

Deleted
There are even pages on the internet applying that method --accelerating metabolism-- in order to grow a fruit extraordinarily but are taken for granted only or not applied in farming because the equipment to do it are not developed.

Deleted
Farming is not limited to crops only but includes livestock also but one of the semi-finalist was concerned only in potatoes, corn or wheat yet he won. This is confusing result.

Deleted
...while increasing/accelerating metabolism can be applied on both crop and livestock (in land and in water)...

Ronnie
Chill buddy. A lot of people didn't make it, it's all in good spirits. As they had mentioned in the announcements, there were a lot of really good designs and the judges had a hard time choosing winners losing sleep over it since there were so many good designs. I would't mull over the specifics, instead move on to the next endeavor with more vigor. I've always found this explanation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPzDiraNnA) of this psychological phenomenon very inspiring and helps avoid falling into that pitfall. Cheers!

Deleted
This is our time to change the world of farming in the fastest possible time but perhaps they didn't want our crops or livestock to grow that much big :)))

Deleted
Also, providing power to farmers can only make little effect on the improvement of their crop or livestock yet it won. I'm somewhat disappointed of the results actually all I did was to smile about it.

Deleted
Also an agricultural recorder can be done manually through a pen and paper. Sorry to say about this but I just want to let out what I think about the result in this area. Perhaps you intend to entitle the challenge as " Lifting the Lifestyle of Farmers" instead.

Deleted
Ooops! Sorry, my mistake. I didn't read the guidelines and I'm supposed to submit my entry to the "Feeding the Next Billion" challenge.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message