chin K

"Quantum Aqua Water Out of Thin Air" Building a multibillion dollar technology to solve the world's water shortage conundrums.

"Quantum Aqua water out of thin air" Looking for a partner whom is proficient with the paper work part of entering this challenge. Prototype and tested, I have the winning technology and looking for a good partner to join me on my endeavors of winning this "Waves to Water Challenge, and in the end you will be 50:50 partner of my multibillion dollar technology that will "USED" to solve our world's water shortages, and supplying our future world with abundant clean drinking water infinitely. A water proliferation technology powerful enough to terraform the entire world's parched deserts into a living oasis.
Modified on July 31, 2019, 10:11 a.m. PDT

11 Replies

Ideal Brain
If you have working prototype, then I think you don't need to participate in this challenge at all. There are millions of investors, who will jump on your idea. So if you have patented it and it works, I can guide you next steps or help commercialize it.
chin K
I'm currently working on filing a provisional patent b4 I can unveil my technology, you know the old saying "u got have money to make money" stand true and I'm working on a shoestring budget . But yes I could use your help to get investments and into manufacturing. And for your aid I will give you 50% of my technology. After all this is a multi billion dollar technology where built to scale, just one water plant would sell for over $1.5 billion each. And it's worth nothing now if it sits in my back yard until my dying days,
chin K
I dont mean to boast, but To tell you the truth, is that me and Tesla share a common trait. I'm a genius in innovation, but not as great as Tesla, and we both] was born not business savvy. And that's the part I'm hurting and lacking in with getting my Technologies into manufacturing and to market.
Ideal Brain
If you are talking about the Windmill you are running on the Vehicle and/or 35 mph wind, then I'd advice you that there is nothing innovative in that. If you search google, there are many wind generators you can find and they don't generate enough electricity for water purification [at least the size this competition has mentioned]. There is nothing innovative in using Wind generator to make electricity and use it for water purification.
Also it takes less than 100$ for provisional patent application in USPTO. You don't need to have much money to prototype what you have in mind.
chin K
I'm paying a professional to edit and to do my drawings in Cad for my Quantum Aqua provisional patent application $600. Yes u are correct that there are a lot of wind turbine designs similar to mine. But all those designs you see on you tub other than mine, they are missing one big piece of the puzzle that makes my wind turbine technology practicable in real time and all the others frivolous. I'd have to send you my wind turbine patent pdf file so you can read and understand the true scope of it and how it works. But that's another story. Here we r talking about teaming up with my novel Quantum Aqua and getting it entered into this wave to water challenge, and/or teaming up to get Quantum Aqua into manufacturing and then to market. A lots of people think I'm crazy bc I speak so frankly, but as I've quoted Elon musk a thousand times "if you can't back it - dont say it", and I can back that my Quantum Aqua water out of thin air works better than any freshwater proliferation technology in existence. For me to show you my Quantum Aqua machine and explain its schematics, you will have to come to Georgia USA and sign a disclosure of sorts. And I will demonstrate Quantum Aqua and the physics of how it works. If you dont say wow! this is ingenious! why I didnt think of this! and you dont agree that it is logical. Then I will reimburse your gas money if you drive, or your plane ticket if you fly. But not more than $500. bc as I say I'm working on a shoestring
budget. If your a gambling man, then this will the greatest Gamble in your life. A life changing gamble that would also put us in the science books of the future as co inventor of Quantum Aqua technology.
chin K
You have nothing to lose by teaming up with me and helpiing me enter this challenge, but if you remain stagnated, you'll miss out on a opportunity of a life time in becoming co owner of a multi billion dollar technology that will change our future world for the good of all life on earth. And my offer goes to any innovators that reads my post, as long as my partnership offer remains open for this challenge. I bring to the table my technology and did all the hard work of designing, building and testing to prove my technology works. Now all I need is a partner that is good at grammar and writing the entry applications etc..
Ideal Brain
Okay, here is thing. For provisional patent, you don't have to spend $600. They just need explanation of what you are trying to Patent. Just description is enough. No diagrams are necessary. CAD diagrams are redundant at this stage. They don't even look at what you filed or claimed in Provisional Application. The point is to Lock your Priority date. You can just mention that you have so and so invention, and this is your claim in your Provisional application, Period. You are wasting $600 in provisional filing. It needs just $65 and description. You don't need professional's help in it. I can show you my 20+ provisional applications, if you want on USPTO as an example.

Your offer of coming to Georgia, I can start now and come to you by tomorrow. I have no problems spending a day with you and signing non-disclosure. If the idea is worth, I'm willing to team up with you, help you build prototype and commercialize it. I already have a Small generator, made with 24, N45 Magnets(75 x 25 x 12.5 mm in size), which I can bring and show you when I come. I also have Biggest Pancake Type generator in World (4 ft diameter). These generators doesn't mean anything, because you need so much power to make electricity from it, running them without load and seeing voltage is of no sense.

I'll start driving today to Georgia from DC area and should be there by tomorrow noon. Let me know if you are up for it.
chin K
How about we meet saterday , I still have to work till Friday,
Ideal Brain
Check your private message, I sent you contact info, so we can arrange meet up at earliest. I have travel plans to go abroad.
chin K
Ok, I will. Thanks and you wont regret our meeting on this project
Tor Black
So did you get a partner?
Let these people know about your message