Beth Kantrowitz
June 8, 2017
11:25 a.m. PDT

$30,000 prize value

Is this just an estimate of what it would cost to produce a winning entry, or are these funds that will be awarded to the winning team?
4 Replies

Stockholm Treaty Lab
June 8, 2017
@Beth Kantrowitz
Hi Beth! The prize will be the opportunity to travel to global forums where the winning solution will be presented. The USD 30,000 is the estimated cost of such travels for the winning team. Hope this clarifies!

Mostafa Al-mostafa
June 8, 2017
Hello ..
I want to know the required challenge because I did not understand it, is it drafting a law to preserve the environment? Or give a solution to preserve the environment? (Such as trying to lower the planet's temperature levels ... etc).
Please help me and thank you.

Stockholm Treaty Lab moderator
June 8, 2017
@Mostafa Al-mostafa
Hi! As explained in the overview of the competition, the task for this contest is to draft a model international agreement between States (a treaty) that, if implemented, will boost green investments to all corners of the world. We believe that green investment is a clear solution in the fight against climate change. Please go to our website to know more www.stockholmtreatylab.org

mamusa
June 8, 2017
Hello, I also thought that the challenge was aimed to counteract or eliminate the global warming. Well, I have a patent that deals with that issue, and along with other renewable energy systems could solve the problem. Rather, you want apply rules or agreements to obtain investments for this topic.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message