Aiswariya Raja
July 13, 2021
8:39 a.m. PDT

Power Connector Introduction - The Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation, Carnegie Mellon University

Hi everyone!

I am Aiswariya Raja with The Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA.

As a Power Connector for the Solar Prize, team mentorship is among our key areas of focus in addition to supporting the Prize in improving the effectiveness of the AMC Network and organizing/hosting Demo Days.

Please reach out to us at scott-solarprize@andrew.cmu.edu if you are a Round 5 team that is looking for support in the following areas:
- Detailed submission package review and feedback
- Check-in calls for needs assessment and progress tracking
- Customer discovery
- Technology review
- Connections to investors
- Pitch practice

To learn more about the Scott Institute, visit https://www.cmu.edu/energy/

We look forward to working with you!
2 Replies

John Barrie
July 21, 2021
11:45 a.m. PDT
edited

Zubair Yasin
Aug. 11, 2021
6:15 a.m. PDT
@Aiswariya Raja
Hi Aiswariya, I've tried to email you twice but keep receiving an email response back saying "Your message wasn't delivered to scott-solarprize@andrew.cmu.edu because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail." This could just be an issue of getting past an email filter. I'd love to connect with you to ask questions. I can be reached back anytime by email at zyasin997@gmail.com. I look forward to your response!
Tagged: Aiswariya Raja
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message