The Lululife wellbeing App & In store experience
An interactive wellbeing app that links to stores and reaches anyone, anywhere for accessibility to classes, events, workshops and more…
3. Opportunity: Which pillar of well-being, and which aspect of that particular pillar, are being addressed by the idea? In what way does it influence a pillar? What type of individual and community would benefit from the idea?
the solution is to bring people and communities together, by bringing about an enhanced sense of wellbeing for anyone, anywhere through instore experience and a remote App
MOBILE APP & ONLINE PLATFORM - An interactive wellbeing app that links to the store and reaches anyone, anywhere for accessibility to classes, workshops and more…
IN-STORE EXPERIENCE - Local workshops, classes and events to be held in stores that’s linked to an App. A Zen room for total relaxation and self-contemplation.
4. Innovation: Why is your idea unique, novel, and/or impactful? What will the future look like if we’re successful in bringing your idea to life? How does the proposed solution differ from existing solutions addressing human well-being?
The Lululife app is designed to reach anyone, anywhere, a key aspect of the app is its accessibility enabling people to have access not only locally, but globally too. Within the well-being industry, we are seeing an increased effort with mobile apps that connect people to exercise classes. However, despite this, we have not seen anything that connects people on a global scale as well as to an in-store experience that can be used in conjunction with the app.
5. Action Plan: Please justify and briefly describe the major steps needed to make this idea a reality. Does the technology and understanding exist now? Is it likely to exist in the next 3-5 years?
- Software development for Mobile App and Online Platform.
- Photography and marketing to use within the app
- Database of local trainers, teachers, and vendors
- Open Space to hold workshops and classes may only be applicable to larger stores. However, rented space could be required to hold workshops, pop-ups, and classes.
- Space for the Zen room estimated to be of similar size to a fitting room, not as much space required as the instore ‘Open Space’