An interactive 'maze style' experience. Guests learn Lululemons journey and the WHY they exist. All through engagement, play & having fun!
3. Opportunity: Which pillar of well-being, and which aspect of that particular pillar, are being addressed by the idea? In what way does it influence a pillar? What type of individual and community would benefit from the idea?
All 3 pillars of mind, body and community. Mind area - displaying a projected animation in calm setting with bean bags, cushions and many plants around to set a chill atmosphere where guests can relax and follow the animation exercise of breath rising and falling. Next is Body, again a projection of basic yoga poses to follow on the provided mats - focus is balance and breath. Finally, community. An area to discuss and promote events on a digital board for all to interact with share ideas.
4. Innovation: Why is your idea unique, novel, and/or impactful? What will the future look like if we’re successful in bringing your idea to life? How does the proposed solution differ from existing solutions addressing human well-being?
Lulu-learnings will provide a different, more conscious in-store experience. A walk-through of not only the core pillars of Lululemon but also new and innovative tech, science and nature merging together. If successful, it could alter the way stores are planned out, flow of traffic, and how the guests interact with product and staff. This idea is balanced covering the inner mind, physical body and interactions of humans (community). It allows stores to be a place of knowledge and a social place
5. Action Plan: Please justify and briefly describe the major steps needed to make this idea a reality. Does the technology and understanding exist now? Is it likely to exist in the next 3-5 years?
Major steps needed are:
1) To work out an optimal one-way store layout flow for guest to get the best experience. Rolling wooden shelves with plants and tv screens / projectors to display information.
2) Create spaces off the 'maze style' walk through where mediation/ breathing exercises & yoga poses and take place.
3) Incorporate a digital community board where ideas and information can be shared & created through discussion.
Additionally, during the initial 10 metres of maze start could be Lululemons' story from how they began and why they exist. The WHY is powerful.
The technology all exists currently and simple animations of TV/Projections can be created for breathing exercises simply.