Competition for the most sales done by the participant.
1. A sales of 100 of these products is essential to be declared the winner.
2. The Products include the two courses from Dr Peter Diamandis' Abundance Digital Platform.
Exponential Roadmaps & The Technology Landscape:
3. There are also the Bulk version of both the products in case one needs to sell it to an organization or startup.
Exponential Entrepreneurship – Bulk Product (x 15)
Exponential Roadmaps & The Technology Landscape – Bulk Offer (x 15)
4. Total of 100 of any of these products should be sold.
5. If 100 of these products are sold, then the winner is declared.
6. In any case there are more than one person who has sold 100 products individually, we will have that many winners, and the total prize money is given separately to the two individuals. In other words, it is not divided among the two or more winners. The essential thing is each winner should have sold 100 of these products.
7. Once a product is sold to the customer, a screenshot of the sold product confirmation should be sent with the name of the customer and the name of the participant in an email to "email@example.com".
8. The tally is kept and the leaderboard is posted on the forum every week. Participants can look into it and at the end the participant who has sold a 100 products is declared the winner.
9. The Prize is an Open Challenge.
10. Submissions must be made in English. All challenge-related communication will be in English.
11. Submissions of the screenshot and the email should be sent to the email provided and the leaderboard will be updated every week to the forum of this HeroX prize. The competition deadline is on November 18th. No late submissions will be accepted.
12. Each sales is one point. If the product in bulk is sold, it will be considered 15 points.
12. The judging is done based on the evidence sent via email and also the tally on the leaderboard in the forums. Failure to send the email, will result in the sales not being evaluated, and the point not being taken into consideration.
13. By participating in the competition, each participant agrees to provide the evidence truthfully, and any deviation from the truth, if found out, will result in particpant being removed from the competition, without question and the decision so taken will be final and irrevocable.
14. All applications will go through a process of due diligence; any application found to be frivolous, misrepresentative, plagiarized, or reliant upon intellectual property rights of others without authorization, will be deemed ineligible.
15. All ineligible applications may be removed from the competition with no recourse or reimbursement.