fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 9, 2017
2:50 p.m. PST

the platform /herox.com will soon be closed because it will become uninteresting for the participants

the platform /herox.com will soon be closed because it will become uninteresting for the participants
the reason is simple - "dense fog" in the evaluation of projects
no one knows by what laws and who exactly filters the projects for the final evaluation stage - and this is very bad for the authority of /herox.com
no one knows whether the representatives of The United States Special Operations Command are watching all the projects or just "scraps" after the filter ...

in science there is a good axiom "The negative result of the experiment is also a result!"
6 Replies

Paul Musille moderator
Nov. 10, 2017
6:50 a.m. PST
@fulygan fulyganoff
Sorry that you feel this way!
Projects are filtered and evaluated based on both the participant eligibility rules and the guidelines/judging criteria stated for the project.
While HeroX does help administer the competition USSOCOM is very much involved and I can confirm that they are reviewing all submissions to make award determinations.

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 10, 2017
1:02 p.m. PST
@Paul Musille
... when Joseph Stalin said:
  - It does not matter how they vote, it does not matter how they count the votes, it does not matter who wins .... The main thing is WHAT'S EXPLAINED!

Tom King moderator
Nov. 14, 2017
5:49 a.m. PST
Multiple people at USSOCOM have reviewed every single entry. No single person or 3rd party organization can determine which entries qualify or win. USSOCOM has also enlisted support from subject matter experts in the Military and civilian space community to evaluate entries.

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 14, 2017
7:25 a.m. PST
@Tom King
experts ???
here is a link to the NASA forum -
  https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=42978.0
there in the subject 2714 Replies of pure delirium and hallucinations from a 100 kilogram of fresh cannabis smoked ... when I read it - fell to the floor with laughter !!!
but you say that these are experts !!!
those who tested similar technologies - stupid people who do not know physics at all ...
experts .... ;-)))

Global Innovator
April 9, 2020
4:48 p.m. PDT
Space Life is Brutal and full of Zasadzkas

Munna Kabir
June 9, 2021
10:31 p.m. PDT
Thanks for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experienceMin https://kodi.software/ dfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story, since I can certainly relate and I think others can too
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message