fulygan fulyganoff
Oct. 15, 2017
10:25 a.m. PDT

can participants get acquainted with the content of other people's projects???

can participants get acquainted with the content of other people's projects - at least after the closure of the adoption of projects - someone will take the first place which is relevant for the organizers of the competition ... and someone from the participants can get acquainted with other projects and organize a joint business that organizers do not need, but can be useful for other works in space ...
13 Replies

Paul Musille moderator
Oct. 16, 2017
6:53 a.m. PDT
@fulygan fulyganoff
Yes, eligible entries will be selected to compete for a people's choice prize based on public votes. You'll be able to review these entries during the public voting stage!

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 4, 2017
8:28 a.m. PDT
@Paul Musille
total 17 projects ?? and the rest where ???
or the rest were so good that they decided to immediately classify ??

Paul Musille moderator
Nov. 6, 2017
7 a.m. PST
@fulygan fulyganoff
The project team selected eligible entries to compete for the people's choice award, which are the ones that are now visible on the project page.

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 6, 2017
9:35 a.m. PST
@Paul Musille
this is discrimination !!!
I understand that you do not want to publish everything - because there can be wonderful projects for the organizer ...
but I asked a question about the further cooperation of the participants after the contest - and your team deliberately blocks such cooperation - it is very bad for the development of space research

Paul Musille moderator
Nov. 6, 2017
2:13 p.m. PST
@fulygan fulyganoff
This follows the description laid out on the Guidelines tab:
"Entries that are eligible for the voting stage will become viewable to the public. Make sure that if your entry moves on to the voting stage, that you're OK with anyone seeing it! Depending on the number of entries received, either all or a selected shortlist will move on to the voting stage."

Participants may still cooperate with others in the challenge community however they'd like, both while creating an entry or after the submission period. Feel free to use the forum for this purpose!

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 7, 2017
3:41 p.m. PST
@Paul Musille
OK! - And where and how can you see it?

Paul Musille moderator
Nov. 8, 2017
5:34 a.m. PST
@fulygan fulyganoff
Entries eligible for crowd voting are currently displayed at https://herox.com/cubesat-challenge

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 8, 2017
6:46 a.m. PST
@Paul Musille
Once again I repeat - I'm interested in the option when the participants who submitted the projects can get acquainted with all the projects of their competitors - regardless of whether these projects are suitable for the organizer or not!

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 8, 2017
6:52 a.m. PST
@Paul Musille
and further! - before the closure was registered about 230 participants - ie about 150-200 good projects from which appeared 860 folling ?? they that - gain votes Trump ?? so the elections have long ended .... ;-)))

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 8, 2017
6:55 a.m. PST
@Paul Musille
... .by the way! - why are unpublished statistics on the projects submitted?

Paul Musille moderator
Nov. 8, 2017
7:02 a.m. PST
@fulygan fulyganoff
It's up to the submitters to share their projects with others if they would like. As I mentioned previously, you are welcome to use the forum to connect with other submitters too share information about submissions.

The rise in followers is due to the crowd voting phase happening now. As people come to the page and vote they are added to the challenge community.

fulygan fulyganoff
Nov. 8, 2017
3:46 p.m. PST
@Paul Musille
if you follow your answers, then I had to refuse to participate and dress up so that the site "herox.com" "died" before the "New Year" ...

Munna Kabir
July 14, 2021
9:47 p.m. PDT
Thanks for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experienceMindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing wh https://kodi.software/ en it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story, since I can certainly relate and I think others can too
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message